Release status: stable
|Description||Provides a Last modified date for wiki articles|
|Author(s)||Jeremy Postlethwaite (Jpostlethwaitetalk)|
|Latest version||continuous updates|
Translate the LastModified extension if it is available at translatewiki.net
|Check usage and version matrix; code metrics|
|Bugs: list open list all report|
The LastModified extension displays text on the page showing the last modified page time. See also Timestamp Position Modification. This extension was created during Tech Days 2011 at the San Francisco Wikimedia office.
Customization[edit | edit source]
Using the $wgLastModifiedRange parameter, you can change the display range (or timelimit) used by the extension. For example, if you only want to display the message for articles that were updated less than 30 days ago, set this value to 2. This will display a message like: "Last updated 20 days ago." You will not see this message for articles that were modifed more than 30 days ago.
The parameter only accepts an integer value. Here are the options available:
- 0: years - display: years, months, days, hours, minutes, seconds
- 1: months - display: months, days, hours, minutes, seconds
- 2: days - display: days, hours, minutes, seconds
- 3: hours - display: hours, minutes, seconds
- 4: minutes - display: minutes, seconds
- 5: seconds - display: seconds
The default used by the extension is "0".
Installation[edit | edit source]
- Download and extract the file(s) in a directory called
- Add the following code at the bottom of your LocalSettings.php:
- Done! Navigate to "Special:Version" on your wiki to verify that the extension is successfully installed.