Release status: stable
|Description||FireStats is a statistics plugin that can be integrated into MediaWiki.|
|Last version||1.4.4-stable 1.5.0-beta|
|License||No license specified|
|Check usage and version matrix; code metrics|
Features[edit | edit source]
- Real time statistics
- Can monitor access to MediaWiki and other systems.
- Recent referrers
- Search engine keywords
- Recent popular pages
- Browser and OS trees, grouped by what matters
- IP to country - know where your visitors are surfing from
- 'Raw log' of recent hits
- Excluding unwanted hits from the database
- By IP address or by IP range.
- By user-agent (to be used to filter bots)
- By URL (to filter referrers spam)
- Ajax UI, no need to reload the whole page - just press the ‘refresh statistics’ button to get the latest data.
- A single installation can monitor multiple sites on the same server.
- Multiple users support, with ability to control which sites each user can access.
- Designed to work on all browsers. (Tested on Firefox, Explorer, Opera etc)
- Translated to 18 languages in the last count, and translating to additional languages is easy.
- Compacts old data to improve performance and reduce database size.
- Works well on high traffic sites without creating a significant server load.
- Supports IPV6
Demo is available here