FOSDEM (Brussels, Belgium) is probably the best community driven FLOSS event in Europe. It's massive, chaotic and fun.
2013[edit | edit source]
Call for participation still open. You are encouraged to submit proposals!
- Meetup: community/BOF room 1 (h3227), 2013-02-03 12.00
Confirmed[edit | edit source]
- Željko Filipin (talk) - Zagreb, Croatia - I have test automation devroom talk accepted, How MediaWiki is tested.
- Ryan Faulkner - San Francisco (USA). I have a Python devroom talk accepted Research / Data Analyst.
- Quim Gil - How to hack on Wikipedia lightning session has been accepted.--Qgil (talk) 06:59, 28 January 2013 (UTC)
- Andre Klapper - Prague (CZ) - Can't come up with what I'm after. I mean - it's FOSDEM!
- Jeroen De Dauw - Berlin DE / Gent BE - Probably with some other Wikidata people :)
- siebrand (talk) 16:22, 1 December 2012 (UTC)
- Faidon Liambotis
- Lydia Pintscher (WMDE) (talk) 11:44, 5 December 2012 (UTC)
- But I will attend FreeBSD rooms, like every year, and maybe moderate lightning talks an hour or two. --Dereckson (talk) 22:10, 6 December 2012 (UTC)
- Krinkle (talk) 00:10, 15 December 2012 (UTC)
- Alolita Sharma
- Niklas Laxström
- Pau Giner
- Patrick Reilly - San Francisco (USA)
- Romaine (talk) 08:09, 3 February 2013 (UTC) (Sunday)