Help for wiki users
- Help:Contents is the front door to wiki user Help at Mediawiki.org.
- There is more wiki user Help on meta.
Frequently Asked Questions
- A complete FAQ is available to satisfy any questions you may have. As many questions are similar, please read it first before posting questions
- If you have a question that is not in the FAQ, feel free to participate in the FAQ discussion.
- Finally, if your question is still left unanswered, feel free to dive into the source code. It is reasonably well structured, so chances are good that you'll find an answer (provided you have knowledge in PHP and SQL, of course).
Manual for system administrators
- Manual:Contents is the front door to MediaWiki system administration documentation at Mediawiki.org.
- The README file provides organization-specific information about the MediaWiki project.
- The docs directory provides other code-related documentation.
Note: Some of the above links will take you to pages on Wikimedia's Meta-Wiki, a different wiki, which is the original location of MediaWiki reference manuals, and is still the best source of information about the software. It is planned to move information onto mediawiki.org in the future, see Project:About.
|Language:||English • български • català • česky • dansk • Deutsch • Ελληνικά • español • suomi • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 日本語 • Nederlands • polski • português • português do Brasil • русский • Türkçe • українська • Tiếng Việt • 粵語 • 中文 • 中文（繁體）|